Disney's The Jungle Book (TV Animated Series) is an american television series of Walt Disney Television.
- nine segments of:
- Disney's The Jungle Book
- He's Bonkers D. Bobcat
- Totally Tastless Video
- Sebastian The crab
- Shnookums & Meat
- Pith Possum: Super Dynamic Possum Of Tomorrow
- Tex Tinster: The Best Of The West
Mowgli has become a jungle boy in this serie, Short stories with the Disney version of the characters: Baloo, Bagheera, Hathi, Prince Louie, Kaa and Shere Khan from Walt Disney's animated movie (1967): The Jungle Book.
Voice cast, characters and crew Edit
Main and Major characters Edit
- Mowgli, the Jungle Wolf-Boy, voiced by (Haley Joel Osment). A young man-cub raised by wild animals in the jungles of india.
- Baloo, the Bear, voiced by (John Goodman). A bear lives in the jungle.
- Bagheera, the Panther, voiced by (Bob Joles). A black panther is Mowgli's friend.
- Colonel Hathi, the Elephant, voiced by (Corey Burton). A elephant leader of the other elephants.
- Prince Louie, the King of Monkeys, voiced by (Jeff Bennett). A red, purple eye and orange monkey to the lost city.
- Kaa, the Snake, voiced by (Jim Cummings). Shere Khan's evil henchmen snake.
- Shere Khan, the Tiger, voiced by (Tony Jay). A villainous tiger.
- Rocky, the Rhino, voiced by (Frank Welker). a crazy rhinoceros.
- Akela, the Wolf Cub, voiced by (Rob Paulson). A young wolf pack.
- Tabaqui, the Jackal Hyena, voiced by (Phil Collins): A laughing jackal hyena.
- The Bandar Log (Monkeys): M.c. Monkey: Flunkey, Tarzan the chimpanzee and King Larry the Badoon, voiced by (Robin Williams and Dan Castellaneta) The three monkeys of Prince Louie.
- Shanti, the Village Girl, voiced by (Mae Whitham). A young indian girl meeting the man-village.
- The Seven Vultures, voiced by (Jim Cummings and Jeff Bennett). The 7 vultures.
- Winifred and Junior, the 2 Elephants, voiced by (Kath Souce and Russi Taylor) The two elephants of Hathi.
- Buldeo, the Village Hunter, voiced by (Jonathan Freeman). A villain village hunter catches Mowgli.
- Moose, the Deer, voiced by (Eddie Murphy). A biggest moose in the jungle.
- Ol' Mugger, the Alligator, voiced by (Matt Frewer). A hungry crocodile wants to dinner with Mowgli.
- Produced and Directed by: The Walt Disney Television Animation.
- "The Bare Necessities" - performed by Lou Rawls.
- Segment Sequences:
- "Born To Be Wild" - writted by Stephan James Taylor.
- "He's Bonkers D. Bobcat in: Petal to the Metal" - writted by Stephan James Taylor.
- "Monkey Business" - writted by Stephan James Taylor.
- Music by: Stephan James Taylor.
c 1990-1992/1994-1996 Disney Enterprises, Inc. All Rights Reserved
The 5 differnet languages for animated television series: "Disney's The Jungle Book":
- English: Disney's The Jungle Book
- German: Disney's Das Dschungelbuch
- French: Disney Le Livre De La Jungle
- Italiano: Disney Il Libro Della Giungla
- Spanish: Disney El Libro De La Selva